Android app for teachers
Last Updated : Mar 27, 2018 15:03 GMT
The Show My Homework app allows teachers to quickly set simple homework tasks on the go. To download the app on your Android device, visit Google Play store or click the link below.
Once you have downloaded the app, you will need to search for your school to start the login process. The best way to do this is by using the school's postcode. Then you will be able to log in using your regular details you use to access the website.
By default, you will be brought to your Dashboard. To navigate to other areas in the app, tap the button. You will see six main sections:
- Set Homework: Create homework tasks from here
- Dashboard: An overview of your upcoming and past assigned homework tasks. You will also be able to click the green to go to the Set homework screen quickly.
- Classes: View your current classes and all of the other classes in your school
- Notifications: View all notifications such as new comments and submissions
- Notice board: Keep up to date with all school announcements and event reminders for this week, next week and this month
- Support: From here you can access your personal details, adjust your notification settings, link your calendar, and find links on how to contact us.
You can also log out from the bottom of the menu.
You can set a homework assignment on the app just like you would on the browser. Fill out the fields as usual, add any attachments or weblinks, and click Create
in the top right-hand corner.
To mark an assignment on the app, tap the name of the homework task. Then you can select an individual or multiple students and use the bottom three buttons to add a submission status, leave a comment for your student, or apply a grade. Once confirmed, students will be notified of these as usual.
Can I create differentiated homework, quizzes, and spelling tests from the teacher app?
Not just yet. To access these features on the go, simply log in to your account via your phone's or tablet's browser to use our mobile site.
Can I set homework to multiple classes at one time or reuse my tasks?
Unfortunately, these two features are not currently supported in the app and need to be performed from the site.